Liebster Award 2017

August 02, 2017

Hey there,

This is my first time being nominated for the Liebster Award and I want to say a massive thank you to Kate from LuxeKate for nominating me! 

The Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers to welcome them into the blogosphere. The rules are;
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 blogs
  • Give them 11 questions to answer
Kate's questions to me are;

1. What's one rule you live by?

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you - basically don't do or say anything to another person that you would not like done or said to you.

2. What's your all time favourite outfit?

This is a really tough question actually, I normally really love wearing my mom jeans as I find them so easy to pair with other clothes so I would say they definitely are included but I'm quite picky with tops so unfortunately I don't think I have a complete favourite outfit. 

3. If you have free time, what do you usually do?

I love relaxing in my free time, there's nothing better than curling up on the sofa with a cup of tea and a good TV series to binge watch or a good book.

4. Favourite music to listen to and why?

It depends on my mood but 99% of the time I will listen to either dancy music (even though I can't dance, I will dance my way around the house if its on) or songs that I can really belt out because I love to sing really loudly.

5. What's one thing that can always cheer you up?

Probably my family and friends, the closest people to me will always be able to make me feel better. That or One Tree Hill.

6. Favourite thing to do with your blog?

I really like doing review style blog posts as I normally rely on these from others before buying most products. 

7. What are three things on your bucket list?
  • Set foot on all seven continents
  • Be married to the same person for over 50 years
  • Learn to play guitar
8. Favourite TV/Netflix series?

My favourite one is definitely One Tree Hill but sadly it's not on anymore :( but out of shows that are still on today, The Walking Dead has got to be number 1.

9. Three things you can't live without?
  • Family 
  • Friends
  • Tea
10. How long do you want to carry on blogging for?

I only started my blog this year so I haven't really thought too far ahead yet but I'm really enjoying it so far so I want to keep going for a long time yet.

11. What is one of your main goals in life?

To be happy in everything I do and have as few regrets as possible.

Now I have to nominate 11 blogs for this award, so my nominees are (sorry if you have already done it):


My questions are;

1. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what's their name?

2. Can you speak any other languages?

3. What's your favourite plant or flower?

4. What area of blogging would you like to do more of?

5. What is/was your favourite subject in school?

6. Best present you have ever received?

7. What has been your best blogging experience to date?

8. Have you ever met anyone famous?

9. If you could choose one thing that you would definitely get to achieve in your life what would it be?

10. Do you have a lucky number?

11. What was your reason for starting your blog?


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it :) 

Once again I want to say a massive thank you to the lovely Kate for nominating me, her blog was one of the first I read after I started my blog and it is one of my favs! Check her out: http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk

Sinéad x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination Sinéad! We literally have the same bucket list haha! Gave you a follow on Bloglovin' babe! :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will both get to do them all haha :) Aw thank you so much Anika! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Thank you so much for nominating me! I have had a lot going on lately but I will start working on it asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all, I can't wait to read yours! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.